Community Manager - Top Automotive Account - £30K
This agency is at the top of their game and delivering game changing and award winning campaigns which everyone is talking about. They are a creative and enthusiastic bunch and are based in stunning offices in Central London where they have a highly supportive, progressive and fun culture. The energy is evident the minute you walk through the door. You won't want to leave.
An exciting strategic Community manager role working on one of the best premium automotive Clients out there. The role will involve:
- Ownership of the multichannel social media calendar
- Identifying clear objectives and target audiences
- Managing the social community, engaging with and learning from online conversation
- Planning and executing a digital communications strategy to maximise engagement, advocacy and brand awareness
- Integrating social into wider campaigns
- Running influencer outreach activity
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Developing and crafting briefs to inspire creative teams and digital designers
- Managing the brand's community profiles on social platforms
- Implementing test and learn plans for content across all social platforms to constantly improve on the social output
- Have experience in community management and content planning for a major brand
- Be strategically-minded with a clear understanding of the role of social for big brands experience
- Have an unrivalled knowledge of social platforms and best practices
- Always be on the lookout for reactive opportunities, trends and the chance to go above and beyond when interacting with fans.
- Have some capabilities and understanding of SEO, and paid media, plus competence in tracking, reporting and analysing data.
- Have an understanding of the entire international social media universe and an opinion about what the next big trend will be.
- Be a creative with the ability to direct digital design
- Have experience with influencer outreach and engagement.
- Pro-active in your thinking, and your work, and are comfortable in a client-facing role.