A fantastic opportunity for a creative communications Strategist/Planner to work in an ideas-led communications Agency across a broad variety of client projects.
Reporting into the Strategy Director and working within our broader strategy team, you will be unearthing audience insights, developing messaging from brand through to product offers, mapping out communications plans and advising on campaign performance measurement. You will help our clients to utilise digital and other channels to achieve business goals.
Your work could include helping the underbanked, promoting sustainable and responsible investment, getting start-ups off the grid or helping businesses to self-disrupt. It will all involve taking complicated business or social issues and delivering simple ideas to solve them. Your ideas will find their way into digital, print, social and content media.
You'll be an experienced Strategist/Planner, used to thinking from an integrated perspective and will enjoy meeting communications and marketing challenges. You'll have the ability to inspire internal teams and clients alike:
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- An understanding of the latest trends, technologies and innovations
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in brand/marketing/communications strategy
- Experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- Highly motivated, with a record of building business
- Ability to identify strategic needs and to lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, generating alignment with key business partners
- The ability to extract insights and meaning from client data
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
- Good presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
A motivated, smart and creative group of people with a strong family culture. We're all about simple ideas for complicated businesses - which tend to be intangibles like professional services, charities, financial services, etc. So, if you can make strategy and planning simple, we want to hear from you.