Studio / Operations Manager
Award winning, East London based Design agency specialising in brands across the luxury space are looking for their newest Studio Manager to become the ''go to'' person, offering support to the ever-growing team and to oversee the smooth-running of the fast-paced studio! This is an amazing opportunity for someone wanting to continue their progression path within a creative agency.
As well as typical Studio Manager duties you will help support the partners of the organization with PA duties and have full ownership of meeting management, general admin, financial admin, housekeeping, facilities and more!
The agency, based in a very trendy converted warehouse now has a headcount of over 40 employees, the studio boasts a lovely open plan kitchen area where lots of drinking and eating goes down… This includes weekly Friday lunches where food is supplied for everyone! The agency are very a sociable bunch and a big part of this role will be helping to maintain the amazing family feel culture that has been built.
Your responsibilities as Studio Manager will include:
- Creating and maintaining the weekly, monthly and long-term schedule for the Studio
- Managing the Studio Assistant
- Ensuring all projects are planned and resourced for in the most effective way possible
- Managing the recruitment process
- Maintaining holiday requests, coordinating appraisals, recording annual leave and sickness
- Building maintenance
- Coordinating staff training
- Managing the social happenings of the studio: Birthdays, Last Thursdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas party, culture days etc
- 3 + years' experience in a similar role this could include a PA / EA role working within a creative environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in a creative environment is desired
- The ability to be selfless when sometimes putting others needs before your own
The salary is paying between £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience
Interviews kicking off ASAP! if this role is of interest to you, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Studio / Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly