Senior Project Manager - Hospitality
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established interior design studio on their hospitality team. Their award-winning London studio is in south-west London. They seek to create unpredictable and timeless designs, which becomes more beautiful with age.
- Working closely with design director.
- Project management and client-facing responsibilities.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of complex projects.
- Arranging and preparing for client and supplier meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Administration of design projects and contracts.
- Preparing Gantt charts.
- Management of finances and generating monthly reports.
- Planning resources and hours of requirement of projects.
- Ensures functionality of designs produced by team.
- Generating new business with new and existing clients.
- Lead large-scale, high-end projects including cruise ships, hotels, spa, residential and retail.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Proven experience working in interior / architectural design in high-end, large scale, luxury projects.
- Experience in cruise ships, hotels, residential and retail.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency AutoCAD is advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interior design studio in the heart of London, working on local and internationally renowned projects.
Apply for Senior Project Manager - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly