Are you a Part 3 Architect with a keen eye for residential and educational schemes? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Uckfield, with practice that has a great reputation in the industry and would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Part 3 Architect
- Location: Sussex, Uckfield
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice specialise in various interesting projects throughout the UK. They pride themselves on their design-led approach and being able to provide a high-quality service to all of their clients. Due to a range of new projects having been realised, they are now looking to take on an experienced Part 3 Architect, who is proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
Your new role:
As a Part 3 Architect, you will have an exciting opportunity to take on and manage your own projects throughout the country, working closely with high-profile clients and a team of Architectural Technicians. You should demonstrate excellent attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit and AutoCAD. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, in particular residential and education. As a Part 3 Architect, you will need to produce design and technical drawings and with good communication skills, liaise between parties.
- A Part 3 Architect with strong expertise in Revit and AutoCAD is essential to be considered for the role.
- Ideally, an expert in BIM Level 2.
- A good level of post-qualification experience within the UK is required.
- Lead and chair design meetings with contractors, consultants and clients and attending site visits.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as manage a small team.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly