Project Designer - Hospitality
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established interior design studio on their hospitality team. Their award-winning London studio is in south-west London. They seek to create unpredictable and timeless designs, which becomes more beautiful with age.
- Working closely with senior designer.
- Responsible for project management and overseeing workflow and deliverables.
- Assists associates in concept development.
- Ensures the operational functionality of designs produced by team.
- Generates monthly reports for clients.
- Liaises with contractors, authorities and necessary personnel.
- Prepares and submits planning applications, tender documents, licensing drawings.
- Delegates tasks and provide feedback for mid-weight designers.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Proven experience working in interior / architectural design in high-end, large scale, luxury projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interior design studio in the heart of London, working on local and internationally renowned projects.