Digital Marketing Officer
The Digital Marketing Officer will create engaging and relevant digital content, analysing its success according to performance indicators, and manage all social media channels. Alongside contributing to the creation and implementation of the digital strategy as well as demonstrating best practice digital skills across the charity.
- Manage all social media channels on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and grow the Charity's presence and following on social media
- Create and deliver effective social media campaigns including through paid channels
- Monitor and analyse performance of social media activities
- Increase the number of Ambassadors who create online content
- Maintain and update the website, creating landing pages, build and deliver strong, engaging relevant digital content
- Manage the relationship between the digital agencies
- Maintain and deliver an e-newsletter calendar and develop e-newsletter programme
- Analyse and distribute response rates to increase click through
- Implement email marketing best practice for all email sends across the charity.
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Apply for Digital Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly