Senior Marketing Manager
Are you a commercially minded Marketing professional looking to grow and develop your career to new heights within an events company that have tripled in size over the past 4 years?
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growing attendee acquisition, driving retention and delivering outstanding results aligned to the portfolios growth strategy. With a focus on "the delegate", you will support the Marketing Director, Events to deliver and execute a global, industry-specific, multi- channel marketing strategy.
- Utilise analytical tools to inform and identify the best channel mix to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Develop content focused campaigns, ensuring event value propositions are succinct and resonate with the market
- Be the commercial lead for assigned event(s) taking full responsibility to achieve the highest possible results
- Develop tactical marketing plans based on commercial and customer insight to achieve revenue and goals for assigned events
- A proven track record in Marketing, with direct proven track record in event promotion and/or the business to business environment
- Strong copy writing skills
- Clear drive to exceed KPIs and deliver consistent revenue and customer growth through an always-on marketing approach.
- Great Project and time management skills as well as great negotiation and collaboration skills