A&D Sales Manager North England and Scotland for Fabric Brand
A premiere international fabrics brand is seeking an experienced A&D Sales Manager to generate and drive sales in North of England and Scotland. This company specialises in premium, sustainable and intelligent animal-free performance fabrics. Their clients are across different sectors ranging from automotive to marine, hospitality, workplace, and more. This is perfect for an established sales person in the A&D, dealer and manufacturer community to flourish.
- Establish and maintain key relationships within the A&D, dealer and manufacturer market
- Drive new business within the industry in the north of England and Scotland while driving footfall into the London showroom via meetings, presentations and events
- Identify new opportunities, secure specifications, track projects through all stages, etc.
- Collaborate with the operations, customer service, marketing and other internal departments to ensure a high level of service is given as well as keeping up on new information and industry/market knowledge
- Use your knowledge of the industry and expertise to communicate/sell the products to clients
- Present the brand and product line to clients and customers at all levels, ensuring they have the most recent products, documentation and certification
- Research and keep up on industry trends and competitors, identifying new market opportunities
- Actively network and attend industry events, company events, entertain customers at workshops and exhibitions, etc.
- Utilise and update the internal CRM system ensuring contacts, customers and opportunities are properly documented and kept up to date
- Answer any incoming queries, sample requests and raise quotations in a timely manner
- Continually increase the company market share
- At least five years' experience in the A&D community with an established network
- Design focused, target-driven and self-motivated
- Natural people-person with a sociable and charismatic personality
- A clear communicator with a forward thinking and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve