A leading and highly advanced software platform is looking for Web Editor to steer the content ship for the website. That will ultimately increase engagement, build a new audience and drive conversion.
They have truly built a strong technical community and get over 2.5 million hits a month! You will own the website, making sure the website performs, love technology and will be prepared to question and probe everything!
WEB EDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct content audits and work collaboratively with wider teams to create editorial plans
- Collaborate with SEO and UX to identify web content objectives
- Work closely with technical content contributors to create regular content
- Write and edit web content across web pages, technical tutorials, emails, etc.
- Measure and test the effectiveness of your projects against goals and objectives
- Monitor content performance and suggest improvements to wider teams.
WEB EDITOR EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive written/journalistic or relevant background
- The ability to consider across technical, marketing or journalistic writing
- The drive and passion to learn new, technical topics quickly
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use analytics and SEO tools and packages to inform decisions
- Self sufficient and a testing mind-set.
Apply for Web Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly