Design Project Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Design and Production Project Co-ordinator to manage all design and creative presentation projects for an Asset Management firm based in the City
As the Design and Production Project Co-ordinator you will be working in this newly created role where you will be required you to plan, manage and budget for presentations and creative projects. You will brief the Designer accordingly and be accountable for the management of all design and production projects.
The majority of your time will be spent meeting clients to take comprehensive briefs, interpreting client ideas into workable projects. The success of this role will determine the growth of the service being offered to the firm so it requires someone who is keen to create a bespoke service.
Key skills required
You will be an experienced Creative Project Manager who has ideally worked within financial services; you will have the following key skills -
- Proven track record in Project Management experience within Presentation Graphics or Graphic Design
- Advanced MS Office (Primarily PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC
- Ability to interpret complex creative ideas visually
- Good knowledge of print design