Senior Graphic Designer
A global business transformation company who has been voted one of the top ten places to work is looking for senior presentation designer.
You will be part of a global design team that is transforming the visual communications that support the business consultancy. We are looking for designers who prize building relationships with stakeholders rather than production transactional design pieces. You will think broadly in order to have a creative vision for all deliverables from large format presentations through to leave behinds for events.
You will have the confidence and experience to offer a consultative and creative solution to the pitch, event or communications collateral. This role would be ideal for a creative who has either worked inhouse in a financial or professional services firm or an agency where the client was within these industries.
Part of this role will be to inspire and mentor junior team members and contribute to their professional development.
An absolute must for this role is to have:
- considerable experience of working in corporate inhouse creative teams or agencies
- an exceptional portfolio that shows your range as a designer
- a degree in some form or art or design
- indepth knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- have experience of storyboarding/telling and design thinking
- have the desire to be in the know of the latest design trends
If this sounds appealing to you then please send in your CV with a portfolio along with a covering note on why you are the person for this role.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly