Senior Producer - 3 Month FTC
This creative agency who work across branding, digital, environmental and large scale global branded events are looking for a Senior Producer to join the passionate and talented team on an initial 3 month FTC contract, kicking off in April. This role is also open to someone starting in March on a part time basis.
Collaborating with the wider team made up of producers, graphic and interior designers, you'll oversee the delivery of high profile events, both here in the UK and overseas.
- You'll take ownership over your projects from end to end for one of the agencies most high profile, global clients, from the initial planning & briefing stages, through to the overall management of project/ event delivery, from shaping and scoping the brief, mapping out costs and schedules, through to overseeing the design & production processes, always managing your clients expectations throughout
- You will take steer of the process, from liaising with third party suppliers, negotiating on costs, to sourcing locations and conducting site visits (Europe based - therefore adhoc travel is required)
- Whilst you will be focused on producing, you won't shy away from further developing client relationships, guiding them throughout the process and helping to identify opportunities
- You will manage all phrases of a project, from initial planning through to being on site, problem solving and managing vendors, to post-event including de-rigs and client follow ups
- Any experience working on ad:tech or B2B clients is highly advantageous, but not mandatory
If you are an experienced Senior Producer, looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing team of people, available for a 3 month FTC, with experience across experiential/ branded events/ activation's, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Producer - 3 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly