Junior /Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Global Sporting Events
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with diverse skills for a fast paced West London based marketing agency who work on HUGE Global sporting events.
Working closely with the Head of Creative, the role will be designing for many departments in the agency, you'll be working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment. Large projects include event branding and all collateral including pitch documents, brochures, publications, advertising campaigns as well as design and artwork of it's merchandise, signage and hospitality suites, marketing packs, logos, presentations, social media campaigns - you name it!
We're looking for good all round conceptual graphic designer who is highly skilled in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with solid artwork experience, ideally working on large format or events/exhibition projects. You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Designing large scale graphics for Hospitality Lounges and Events
- Designing floor plans/layout
- Photoshop retouching for events visuals
- Digitally producing garment designs & all event merchandise
- Supporting the Brand Experience team in PowerPoint support
- Creating illustrations, icons, and innovative infographics.
- Design of Collateral, identities and Websites
- Photo library management & updates
If this sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV + portfolio ASAP.
Apply for Junior /Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Global Sporting Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly