Performance Marketing Manager (Contract
My client is a leading business in the retail industry, a house hold name for all things retail & fashion. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a busy marketing department.
You will support the delivery of an effective acquisition strategy, working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager and agencies to attract quality traffic to their site and increase revenue.
With a full performance mix of PPC, SEO and Affiliates , my client is looking for a dynamic and driven candidate who has a passion for retail and driving revenue through performance channels.
- Deliver the day-to-day in-house management and optimisation of PPC, SEO and affiliate campaigns
- Work closely with our external agencies to ensure opportunities and projects are managed through effectively
- Manage Digital Acquisition Assistant in line with business objectives, ensuring they are motivated and have a clear personal development plan
- Perform regular analysis and evaluation of performance across all acquisition channels
- Execution of our mobile and international expansion strategy across our acquisition channels
- Work with cross-functional teams to support product launches and new business campaigns
- Use analytical tools to provide trending insights and define keyword opportunities to ensure search channels are fully optimised to provide maximum market coverage
- Maintain strong relationships with top-tier affiliates and actively develop new high-performing relationships
- Manage our blogger outreach campaign, working closely with our PR/trading teams on sampling and blogger collaboration opportunities
- Manage SEO header and redirect strategy
- Manage creative and communication strategy for affiliates
- Stay in the know on industry insights to fully optimise our acquisition campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity and champion best practices in collaboration with internal teams and agencies
If you're interested in this role and available on short notice, ready to get into a new contract, please drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com