Director of Product Marketing
This exciting Director of Product Marketing role operates within a division of this multi million Group. Reporting directly to the Global VP, you will be responsible for all UK marketing strategy, brand and direction for new products and propositions. Key accountabilities will be to co-ordinate the product marketing strategy, grow the market for services and manage the cost effective acquisition of new customers across the portfolio of products, this will be achieved through driving and developing an integrated channel strategy.
The role will also serve as a key member of the Senior Management Team, helping shape high growth categories and striving to lead their strategic ambitions for the business.
- Creation and execution of marketing strategy by setting a compelling vision that fits within group strategies and delivers business KPIs
- Through external agencies and the global team turn the strategy into a plan with clear budget goals and fully integrated communications and media plans across brand & acquisition objectives.
- Establish a brand strategy across the suite of products and build awareness campaigns through market leading online strategies and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Budget management & forecasting across all marketing functions - media, creative & channel development.
- Develop & explore new channel growth, helping future proof their marketing mix.
- Direct the development of distribution channels to optimise the profitable growth of the business
- You will be operating in a fast paced but corporate environment
- Be a strong influencer with experience operating within and across complex stakeholder groups,
- Marketing strategy formulation to drive new customer revenues
- Extensive experience and responsibility in acquisition marketing across broadcast & online channel and integrated marketing planning
Interested candidates should email our retained consultant Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/27507/bpe, at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of response we recieve, if you haven't had a response within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.