Aviation Marketing Manager
Aviation Marketing Manager - Stansted Airport (38985)
- Permanent role, great career opportunity
- Competitive salary (based on experience), up to 15% bonus and company benefits
Who we are
London Stansted Airport is the fourth largest and one of the fastest growing airports in the UK serving over 28 million passengers a year. We are firmly positioned as a market leader for short-haul travel across Europe, with 200 destinations across 40 countries. As part of MAG we make up the country's largest airport group including Manchester and East Midlands Airports, serving over 60 million passengers annually.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the creation and effective delivery of strategic aviation marketing plans for London Stansted Airport and its portfolio of aviation accounts, to drive increase in market share, passenger numbers and load factors.
For this role, customer satisfaction is key. You will be nurturing client relationships in a fast-paced commercial environment and prioritising budgets to deliver high quality and targeted campaigns (consumer and trade) within and outside of business plan.
- Drive commercial results through marketing for the airport and its key aviation accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with our aviation partners demonstrating exceptional product knowledge of their business models, distribution channels, destination networks and marketing activities.
- Develop, lead and manage joint marketing campaigns with airlines, travel agents, tourist boards and other industry stakeholders both in the UK and overseas.
- Be immersed in the market to understand customer needs, market requirements and find innovative solutions to help profile London Stansted Airport.
- Monitor and report on airline performance and use these insights to drive relevant marketing activity.
- Support Aviation Business Development by delivering a Business to Business (B2B) marketing strategy.
- Work in conjunction with other airport teams including Public Affairs, MAG-O and Customer Services to ensure that marketing activity is integrated, promotes applicable London Stansted/MAG commercial products and helps deliver wider marketing targets.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and in accordance with brand.
Who you are
- A highly driven marketing professional with experience in the aviation or tourism industry, ideally with a marketing qualification.
- A self-starter with strong commercial acumen, with the ability to think outside the box and a creative approach to marketing.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to work collaboratively and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- An experienced project manager with a proven track record of integrated campaign planning and execution.
- Prepared to travel to MAG's Manchester Head Office and to airline offices abroad as and when required.
- Please note this role will involve some out of office hours engagement, such as events
What we offer
The role offers a competitive salary (based on experience), plus up to a 15% bonus and generous company benefits. London Stansted is a large employer in the East of England experiencing high growth, and we can offer unparalleled career and development opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application.
MAG is the country's largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! They are 24/7 self-contained towns, with the wider property portfolio spanning 6m square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, event locations and corporate hospitality (to name just some of our services) these are all accessed by great transport links and monitored by 24hr security.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.