Position: Account Manager
Our client is a design and branding agency located in Berkshire. They work across a variety of sectors but specialise in property and interior design. Due to continued success they are looking to add to their client services team.
The ideal candidate will have a few years experience working in an agency environment. Someone who is comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, has the skills needed to develop a client brief and who knows their stuff when it comes to briefing the creative team.
You'll be responsible for creating strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working very closely with the wider team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
- To build, manage and develop client relationships to ensure client's expectations are fully met
- Be confident in daily communication with clients, developing strong and confident relationships face-to-face, via phone and email
- Developing and writing briefs for the creative studio, ensuring all client needs and goals are included, then confidently briefing into the creative team
- Ensure the project is smoothly managed from start to finish, meeting all key deadlines
- Work closely with and supporting the client services managers and offer innovative thinking
- Prepare documentation for client meetings - weekly status reports, agendas and contact reports
- Review of design work, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with client. Attention to detail is key
- Support the client services team in continual development of client plans, identifying new initiatives where possible
- Be able to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
- Be flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
- Must be a team player with proactive attitude, who can work well independently when required
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.