Boutique design agency on the South West London border are seeking a talented Junior Designer to join their growing team to work with a mix of premium clients within retail, fashion, property, charity and professional service sectors.
This role would suit an experienced Junior Designer who is highly creative, you will enjoy collaborating with other designers. Your day to day will be varied and will see you working across anything from brochures to corporate lit to web designs and layouts, creating assets required to handover to developers.
- To work closely with Account Managers, other designers, editors and project managers to deliver exceptional results
- To understand a client's needs, brand and audience
- To develop and implement ideas across a range of channels
- To have an up to date knowledge and passion for the design industry including keeping abreast of the latest trends and emerging technologies in media and design
- To excite and inspire colleagues and clients around you
- Handling projects from initial stages right the way through to finished artwork
- Experience with branding design i.e. logo and logotype development
- Strong project management skills
- Digital experience is beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with a strong portfolio
- Very organised, a self-starter and able to manage their own workload
- Friendly, personable and a team player
- Extremely motivated and hard working with the continuous ability to communicate fresh ideas and concepts
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adapt their ideas to clients and colleague's feedback
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- To have a keen eye for detail and desire to learn and develop your skills
This is a friendly, collaborative and social team where there is huge career potential. If you are a Junior Designer looking for a new challenge get in touch with your CV and portfolio to us.
Apply for Junior-Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly