Design Director/Senior Designer
Our client a global brand agency seeks an ambitious and talented DD to join their newly structured London studio.
This is an impressive, award winning branding studio and you'll be joining a vibrant mix of strategic brand consultants, designers and account managers with an ethos centered around excellence in creative thinking and delivery. They work with a really diverse mix of clients from global consumer and B2B brands to arts organisations and retailers and offer brand strategy, design and innovation.
We are seeking a highly conceptual design director from a leading branding studio ambitious to develop their career and create award-winning work. You'll be well practiced in developing ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted creative solutions but absolutely key to this role is the high level of creativity and big ideas! We are looking for someone with a book of strong concepts at the heart of their projects. As design director you will be leading and driving projects in the studio, responsible for delivering on a creative vision to deadline.
The role demands someone who is passionate and charismatic. Overseeing the design team a crucial element of your role will be to inspire and motivate your colleagues as well as being heavily client facing developing strong, closely bonded client relationships.
What we are looking for:
- At-least 8 years experience in a reputable branding agency
- Experience creating new brands and working on re brands.
- Strong concepts, impressive and unique ideas delivered across varied mediums with any experience in motion graphics of interest.
- A leader who can make decisions under pressure, manage people and delegate tasks.
- A great communicator with a natural warmth and positivity.
- A belief in open and collaborative working relationships.
- Credibility and expertise in presenting design concepts to clients.
- An energy to explore and develop new ideas and the ability to encourage those around you to do the same.