Senior Interior Designer
A high profile luxury interior design studio in south-west London is seeking a senior-to-associate interior designer to lead the team on several luxury residential and hotel projects. This collaborative studio considers their approach more of a curation of the individual rather than a set aesthetic. Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a well-established studio that produces award-winning and highly publicised interiors.
- Deliver high-end design solutions for clients in line with the firm's creative vision.
- Be the primary point of contact for the client.
- Lead a team of designers to execute a design of the highest quality.
- Communication and coordination with suppliers and consultants for samples, pricing, and purchasing and procurement.
- Review and produce architectural drawing sets, shop drawings, custom FF+E specifications and budget compliancy.
- Manage client expectations, project schedules, and deliverables.
- Travel for on-site check-ins.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in interior design, furniture design or architecture.
- Proven experience in the luxury residential sector, working with HNWI.
- Ability to interpret briefings and translate that into conceptual design for the team.
- Excellent project management skills and budgeting control skills.
- Strong experience in client relationships and presentations / pitches.
- Ability to build strong work relationships, internally and externally.
- Ability to read, understand and correct technical drawings (AutoCAD).
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio if you are ready to join an ambitious and enthusiastic team, this position offers a unique opportunity and an attractive package.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly