Digital Designer/Front End Developer
Top independent creative agency seeks a digital designer/front end developer to join their team.
We are looking for a digital designer who lives and breathes visual design and front-end development with good working experience in offline mediums too. You'll be a proc active, self-motivated designer with ideas, energy and commitment but crucially ‘hands on' with frontend development too.
You'll share your technical knowledge with the design team and mentor less experienced designers. Where necessary this role may be client facing and requires someone who is experienced in creating eye catching digital designs and guiding projects from concept through to delivery.
What we are looking for:
- Creative flair across different communication channels
- Proven experience creating cutting edge and visually engaging designs and concepts for varied digital platforms [mobile, web, tablet]
- At-least three years experience in a front end development role.
- Experience with front end tooling, SASS and Git.
- Knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suite
- A flexible attitude with good experience working in a small team.
- Implemented UX principals.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
- Good communication skills for liaising closely with clients and colleagues at the design stage and through-out a project.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced digital designer to carve out an important role within this creative group. Excellent package and benefits on offer and a great team! Please send through your c.v and portfolio.
Apply for Digital Designer/Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly