Product Designer (UX/UI) - HealthTech - 3-6 month Contract
I am working with an exciting and disruptive Healthtech startup who are looking for a UI/UX product designer in London to transform the way we view healthcare and connect with the industry. Their customers and users play the most important role in building the product, and you will have the opportunity to work with them across research, UX and UI disciplines!
You will be working collaboratively to build on and improve the customer journey on their Native App. There will be some aspect of Web application design also. There will be lots of application of Psychology and behavioural science to inspire and guide, but most importantly, motivate users into increased interaction. The user journey will be key to diagnostic and patient care.
The most important characteristic is that you can wear many hats across the product lifecycle - you'll love getting your hands dirty with great UX / UI design and you'll have a passion for playing a lead role in envisioning our product roadmap and strategy. You will work closely with the founders to combine service design and user experience to design customer journeys that genuinely enrich people's lives. If you happen to love insights data from user testing, then this role will be perfect for you.
You Will Have:
- Expansive thinking and user centric design principles to deliver delightful and empowering products for healthcare professionals and patients through different screen formats
- Vision - and lots of it. You can see what healthcare could look like in 50 years' time and what we could contribute to that.
- Passion to build products that enable sustainable behaviour change based on user insights derived from the power of big data
- Ambition to successfully create products that are famous for delighting users and driving patient engagement
- Wizardry to seamlessly weave iconography, typography, colour, motion and texture into the products to delight, inspire, engage and excite users
- Crazy attention to detail - sleepless nights because a pixel in your design was out of place.
You may also have:
- Previous start-up experience - you thrive in conditions of uncertainty and pressure
- Experience in designing experiences and products that engage users in changing or replacing their behaviour using behaviour science and psychology
- Experience working with remote teams of designers and developers
- High value for openness, humility, flexibility, collaboration, diversity and empathy
- Experience in leading a team of designers to plan, cost and communicate design tasks
- High value for diversity of thought and experience, and can effectively communicate and challenge ideas.
To be considered for this unique role, please click "Apply" or contact me direct; email@example.com