Production and Workflow Manager (FTC)
We are looking for a dynamic, highly organised and outgoing Production and Workflow Manager to join one of our corporate clients and manage their in-house studio of 8 designers, on a 10months FTC.
You will be facilitating the ongoing work between the company and the design team, arranging project briefs and coordinating the workflow to ensure all the project are delivered on brief, on time and on budget.
We are looking for a very organized individual, with 3+ years of experience in workflow or traffic, with solid understanding of the creative process and strong communications skills.
You will be managing the production process from start to finish, taking brief from Heads of Design and therefore understanding of graphic design and print production is essential.
You will be coordinating and scheduling creative work to ensure efficiency across the studio, as well as overseeing all administration tasks and maintaining reports.
It will also be requested that you deal with printers and third party suppliers.
Key skills required:
- Over 3 years experience in similar roles, preferably gained within corporate environment (financial services, professional services, commercial property or insurance sector)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and workflow software skills
- Understanding of financial aspects (estimating, invoicing and reporting)
- Experience managing 3rd party supplier relationships
- Resilient disposition, being able to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of a 360 approach to projects, design for digital and film production is beneficial
This is a 10 months fixed term contract, based in Central London.
To apply, please, send you CV and salary expectations.
Apply for Production and Workflow Manager (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly