Head of FF&E - Leisure Hospitality
A multidisciplinary design agency in east London, specialising in the leisure and hospitality sectors are seeking a head FF&E designer to work alongside the directors, leading the design team to deliver beautiful high-quality interiors.
- Contributing to, and overseeing the production of conceptual design ideas, undertaking of research and development of schemes and contributing to the overall design process.
- Sourcing and purchasing of presentation materials, and other products or samples as necessary, in the preparation of sample boards, client information issue or other contractual submissions.
- Overseeing and selection of materials, furniture, light fittings, carpets, fixtures and fittings and other finishes or materials.
- Overseeing and production of FF&E presentations digital and mood / material boards.
- Producing schedules, specifications, sample boards, control books and any other relevant documentation necessary to fully illustrate and identify schemes.
- Liaising with supplier, manufactures and contractors.
- Travelling abroad and in the UK as necessary or required for meetings, research, site visits and inspections and other company business.
- Joint and collective responsibility for maintaining and keeping the product and sample library up to date with relevant materials, finishes and product information.
- Adopt and encourage an atmosphere of continued personal development for yourself and studio design staff.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience the luxury hospitality, leisure or marine sector.
- Experience leading and nurturing a team of designers.
- FF&E Management of multiple design projects from concept to delivery.
- Ability to develop creative design concepts with technical and commercial awareness.
- Proficient in FF&E scheduling, knowledge of Spexx advantageous.
- Knowledge of fire regulations for FF&E relating to commercial properties.
- Ability to work with demanding clients and time frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of commercial suppliers of FF&E, fabrics, materials and finishes.
- Ability to work in a team and take instruction.
If you're up-to-date with current trends within the industry and are enthusiastic about driving key concepts into realised projects, then please do get in touch with your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Head of FF&E - Leisure Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly