Contract - Senior FF&E Designer
A notable interior architecture practice in Camden is looking for a senior FF&E designer for an initial 3-month contract to lead the FF&E scheme for a high-end private residential project. This is an exciting opportunity to have total autonomy on the design concept and bring the point of expertise.
- Interpret a brief and produce a design scheme to the contemporary taste of the client.
- Ability to hit the ground running, working independently through to install.
- Prepare design presentations, mood / material boards and schedules.
- Manage procurement and logistics.
- Prepare design documentation for furniture layouts and bespoke joinery.
- Have a well-established database of trades, suppliers, contractors and consultants
- Ability to travel to Europe with client for FF&E sourcing.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience running projects within the high-end residential sector.
- Portfolio showcasing a flair for contemporary design.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial suppliers of FF&E, fabrics, materials and finishes.
- Highly organised and detailed orientated.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Can manage productivity and work to timescales.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
This is the opportunity for you if you can demonstrate a design sensibility aligned with luxury and quality. Looking to interview immediately. Possibility for the contract to extend past the initial months. Apply with CV and portfolio.