SEO + PPC Manager
We are lucky to be partnering with an exciting player in the growing British FinTech scene. Established in the early 00's, the business has gone from strength to strength, now operating some of the most high profile retail branded cards in the UK along with a portfolio of 'own-brand' consumer credit products. In 2014 it received private equity funding accelerating its substantial growth and took them from 50 to 300 employees based in Central London serving nearly 6 million customers. Due to this success, it is now looking for a first class campaign manager to run its PPC + SEO acquisition marketing activity across its own brand direct acquisition team.
- Develop and implement best in class PPC acquisition strategy
- Develop and implement best in class SEO strategy
- Build relationships with external agencies, reviewing strategies and making recommendations in order to drive growth
- Support the development of key content that supports SEO strategy
- Build detailed view of the full PPC and SEO customer journey, working closely with the digital customer journey manager to increase conversion
For your application to be successful you will need a strong understand and PPC ability alongside a good understanding of SEO. This is a great role for someone to really make their own!