An award-winning architecture practice located on London's South Bank are looking for a part-time (3 days per week) studio manager.
- Maintain overall tidiness and appearance of studio.
- Manage company email.
- Book meeting rooms for internal / external meetings.
- Organise internal / external events.
- Provide PA support to directors.
- Liaise with landlord regarding facilities management as required.
- Monitor time sheets.
- Run staff inductions.
- Coordinate and manage staff annual appraisals.
- HR duties including monitoring staff holiday and absence, coordinate recruitment and induction procedures, prepare contracts of employment.
- Assist with PR / marketing / business development and coordinate and produce content for social media, competition submissions and client presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior studio management experience, ideally within a creative or design environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised, proactive and professional.