Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer
A highly creative mid-sized architecture and interior practice in Central London are currently seeking an experienced junior interior designer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on several projects at any one time, helping through all areas of the design process.
- Ability to participate at any given stage from concept to completion.
- Produce detailed design documentation in Vectorworks Produce design presentation packages, illustrate ideas and concepts through sketches, 3D visualisation and images.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Confidently correspond with supplier and contractors
Skills & Experience
- A degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design or equivalent subject.
- Proven experience working in commercial interior architecture and design practices on workplace, hospitality or retail projects.
- Ability to provide conceptual / creative design ideas.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
This position would suit a self-sufficient and ambitious designer looking to take the next step in their career with an established studio known for its forward-thinking culture. Looking to interview immediate, apply with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Junior to Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly