We're currently partnering with an emerging, integrated design and branding agency based in Shoreditch who have enjoyed a huge amount of success and recognition within their first year operating. Consequentially they're continuing to grow the team and are currently looking for a Design Director with ambition to progress into a CD. Strong conceptual skills is absolutely paramount as is brand experience, and a curiosity to work across a wide variety of projects, from brand creation, to campaign concepts, to digital and film content.
It is also work noting that although relatively new, this agency has already picked up a number of very high-profile projects with national and global level brands.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Creatively leading a wide-variety of design/creative projects from initial concept to completion
- Crafting brand identities from scratch
- Delivering creative ideas for campaigns, integrated content, etc.
- Discussing creative work internally and externally
- Mentoring a design team (currently 4 designers)
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- A portfolio showcasing innovative creative thinking across a wide range of creative disciplines
- A desire to work with a very diverse range of brands, from sectors that include emerging tech/'distrupters', luxury retail, music and corporate.
- A personable and outgoing demeanour / you will enjoy working within a social and close-knit team.
This opportunity offers;
- The chance to make a huge impact on what is still a growing studio, still very much in it's infancy
- Unrivalled opportunities for fast-tracked career progression as the team/agency continues to grow
- An incredible work environment and culture with lot's of social opportunities and respect for work/life balance.
- The platform to produce amazing work for truly relevant brands
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.