Senior Business Insights Manager
Senior Business Insights Manager
Global FMCG Leader
£55K-60K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Generous Benefits
West of London
Exceptional analytical and data skills, with specific experience in marketing mix modelling or other econometric techniques, and a deep understanding of consumer & market insight data are key for this exciting and challenging new role with a global FMCG powerhouse based west of London. Working with a portfolio of global FMCG brands, you'll use Nielsen and other data sources to support the senior marketing and strategic leadership with clear actionable recommendations for brand, category and market strategy. Your experience is likely to be in a similar client-side role or an insights or media agency role.
Key responsibilities include
- Leveraging the full value from Nielsen retail & consumer panel data, preparing insightful reports for senior management and marketing leadership teams, and managing additional ad-hoc and advanced analyses.
- Using econometric analysis of the key drivers of sale for all brands as well as performance modelling, forecasting and dashboard development using Nielsen and other data to display brand KPIs.
- Working with the global media team to manage Nielsen Marketing Mix (MMX) projects to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Management of continuous data providers including Nielsen and thought leadership in relation to data strategy across the Nordics, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
This is a very central and important role where you will interface with senior global leadership teams. We're looking for an ambitious and smart analytic al thinker who can take this remit on in an organisation that provides a high level of personal autonomy and individual responsibility. With robust experience gained in a leading client-side or insight/data agency role, you'll have the ability to deal with multiple datasets and summarise and distil large amounts of information to ‘join the dots' and develop clear business recommendations. Other skills include:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Results orientated, independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Flexible to the demanding deadlines which occur during times of crisis management
- Strong VBA skills for Excel based outputs and simulators, strong Excel and SPSS skills
- Excellent stats skillset and knowledge of survey research processes
A blue-chip global FMCG business with a huge portfolio of leading brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, this company invests heavily in innovation and massive A&P spends, demonstrating huge and consistent growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you'll find plenty of drive and energy and a direct and open style; a working environment surrounded by smart people, where you'll have exceptional opportunities to make your mark throughout your career.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. firstname.lastname@example.org