Brand Manager - Contract
Brand Manager - Interim
West of London
To £50,000 pro rata
We're looking for an experienced Brand Manager with FMCG or Consumer Goods experience for an exciting contract role in DIY and decorating, for a period of up to six months.
This is a key role in the Consumer Brand team with responsibility for lead the brand and product management for part of the portfolio which includes:
- Being the go to person for your products
- Knowing your numbers and being able to confidently present and communicate to the business
- Ensuring we have the right products to enable our consumers to get the brilliant results they expect from a brand leader
- Implementing existing and new product development
- Learn about our consumers and maintain an in-depth understanding of their needs
- Support the development of annual brand plans
- Manage A&P spend effectively
- Partner with agencies to define, create and deliver outstanding marketing communication plans delivering a seamless consumer journey both online and offline
- Self-starting, energetic, results driven marketer with a passion for developing brands and a keenness for using creativity to succeed in challenging markets
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong time and project management skills required to consistently meet deadlines
- Champion of consumer/customer insight as the foundation to marketing activities
- Really collaborative working style, a team player
- Great presenting skills + passion for bringing brands to life for others, the ability to present recommendations in senior forums
- Proactive with the desire to show leadership on anything brand related
- Eye for detail and passionate about how the brand is represented
Education & Experience
- Degree educated with 3years + marketing brand and product/portfolio management experience in high performing businesses (ideally FMCG, Retail or DIY)
- Have experience in leading an NPD project from creation through to launch
- Cross functional/market experience (Customer Marketing, Sales, Innovation, Insight, Global)
- Basic knowledge of P&L Management and experience in managing brand budgets
- Proven project management and analytical skills and the ability to prioirtise effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Leading major international global consumer goods company with a portfolio of well- known brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply.
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.