Contract Designer - Retail
A vibrant east London agency, specialising in retail design, is on the lookout for a middleweight designer for an initial two-month contact, working across a range of projects. This is an opportunity to be part of boutique team that puts creativity at the forefront - a rare opportunity to work with one of the industry's most sought-after studios in London.
- Contribute to concept and schematic design.
- Produce design documentation for spatial planning, fixtures and fittings.
- Produce 3D visuals and prepare design presentation packages.
- Work at pace to ensure all timescales are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in interior design or related field.
- Previous experience working in various stages of the design process from concept to documentation.
- Previous experience within retail, exhibition or F&B sector.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D and Vectorworks 2D. Advantageous to have Vectorworks 3D.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to gain exposure at the very top of retail and hospitality sector.
Apply for Contract Designer - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly