An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a London based NFP Organisation within the Medical & Healthcare sector.
Your role will see you work alongside the Head of Marketing to deliver a wide range of integrated digital communications with the aim of informing, influencing and engaging all stakeholders within the business and also newly acquired members.
This is a very hands on role for someone who is able to take a critical view on a number of digital marketing techniques and how they can be applied throughout the organisation. The ideal candidate should therefore be committed to maintaining and improving service delivery; seeks ways to improve cross departmental communication and contributes with new innovative ideas.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication plans to support the activities of across all departments
- Actively identify opportunities to support the development of new activities/products that will meet members and customers' needs
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring all marketing and communications activities are consistent, on brand across all internal and external channels
- Ensure that membership communications at all touch points within the membership journey or as part of a non-member relationship, remain relevant and up to date.
- A minimum of 3 years proven and demonstrable achievement in a membership/marketing role
- Developing new business, markets and partnerships
- Developing and using market intelligence to influence strategic, business and marketing plans
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach to planning and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise workload and manage own and others conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
If you are a strong communicator who is enthusiastic about all things digital then apply within.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly