Social Media Co-ordinator Spanish Speaking
Fantastic opportunity for a native Spanish speaking Social Media Coordinator to be part of a global leading FMCG company with products sold in over 180 countries outside the United States.
About the role
This role will be the start of the CCM - Centralised Community Management hub for all corporate social media. There will be another two hubs with 24/7 coverage of the social media channels. This is for all non-product related social media across twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any other social media channels. This may also include any internal corporate social media - HR/employment questions etc. Please note that these roles are not content creation/Community Management roles.
- Monitor owned social media channels, earned mentions, news opportunities (monitor trends)
- Assess corporate incoming user messages (user profile background, tagging)
- If response is needed - draft a response based on a pre-approved response book / other sources
- Approve response with stakeholder (if approval is needed)
- Publish final approved response
- Update response book
- Manage the editorial calendar in Sprinklr, ensuring all assets created by content team are uploaded
- Schedule posts for publishing
- Publish real-time posts upon requests
- Report daily on engagement insights
- Experience in external communications, preferably in corporate communications
- Experience in writing and/or editing
- Understanding of social media environments, ways of creating conversations on social
- Time management, high-multitasking skills
Good to have:
- Previous social media experience as community manager
- Experience with social media management tools, like Sprinklr, Hootsuite
Length: 12 Month Day Rate Contract
Day Rate: £185-205
If you have a passion for social media and speak fluent Spanish then please apply today!