Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
The EMEA Marketing team delivers integrated demand generation campaigns across all channels to provide a pipeline of leads. The team consists of digital marketers, event planners, regional marketers, designers, writers, and communications. This collaborative team acts as an in-house agency that serves the marketing needs across our key businesses and markets. The team works globally to maintain a consistent brand experience everywhere Morningstar serves investors.
In 2018 we won Best International Marketing Campaign 2018 in Oracle's Eloqua Markie Awards, Best Business to Intermediary campaign 2018 in the Gramercy Marketing Strategy Awards and Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year 2018 Investment Marketing and Innovation Awards. We're looking for a new tech savvy Digital Marketing talent to join us in London. You will support digital and multichannel projects. This main responsibilities of this role include marketing automation, organic and paid social media, website content, advertising, content creation, paid search, contacts database management, and metrics reporting. To thrive in this role, it is essential to have an interest in digital marketing and financial services. The role involves working with internal teams across Europe and in the US, so experience working in an international environment would be an advantage.
- Work with the Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation Director to execute and consult on demand generation marketing programs, from planning to creative development and delivery.
- Act as a key liaison between internal stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns, then analyse and create campaign reports to share results and to inform future planning.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement content-led marketing campaigns and activities.
- Creation of email marketing content.
- Maintain data governance in contact databases.
- Create and maintain website content in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Plan and host webinars using On24.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders including product owners and the sales teams to coordinate end to end lead generation.
- Maintain consistency across marketing creative and activities to leverage each other's activities.
- Drive marketing optimisation initiatives to shift towards current digital solutions and improve our social media presence.
- Foster relationships with creative, media, and technology agencies and vendors to innovate and optimise the performance of all digital channels, such as owned, paid and organic search, social, and display.
- 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing, within client or agency, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, ideally Eloqua.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager and the Adobe suite
- Knowledge of paid and organic channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An eye for detail and technically savvy
- Confidence, resourcefulness, and energy.
- Experience of business intelligence tools, ideally Tableau
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- An interest in investing.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.