Position: Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning creative agency based in Edinburgh. They specialises in consumer brand creation, packaging design, advertising, strategy and innovation across various sectors including food, drink, retail and leisure.
With a few years experience, you'll be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, have the detective skills needed to tease apart a client brief and know your stuff when it comes to briefing the creative team.
You'll be responsible for creating strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working very closely with the wider team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
- To build, manage and develop client relationships to ensure client's expectations are fully met
- Be confident in daily communication with clients, developing strong and confident relationships face-to-face, via phone and email
- Developing and writing briefs for the creative studio, ensuring all client needs and goals are included, then confidently briefing into the creative team
- Ensure the project is smoothly managed from start to finish, meeting all key deadlines
- Work closely with and supporting the client services managers and offer innovative thinking
- Prepare documentation for client meetings - weekly status reports, agendas and contact reports
- Create budgets and invoices using a database system called Synergist (full training provided)
- Review of design work, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with client. Attention to detail is key
- Support account managers in continual development of client plans, identifying new initiatives where possible
- Be able to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
- Be flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
- Must be a team player with proactive attitude, who can work well independently when required
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.