Product Consultant (E-commerce / Marketplace) 12 Months
A world leading eCommerce company are looking for a Product Consultant with significant experience of either in a C2C e-commerce or marketplace environment & have a proven track record of delivering meaningful product impact across both native app and responsive web platforms.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will take ownership of developing a robust product strategy that maximizes user impact and business value while also asserting influence in strategic decision making across the wider team.
- You will influence expert knowledge of the business strategy, user needs, market movements and competitor research to build a strong, defendable product roadmap.
- You will take responsibility for the delivery and quality of product improvements using lean and agile methodologies.
- You will also participate in daily development stand-ups, conduct demos, share progress etc.
- You will help identify and remove obstacles to the team proactively, making sure the team functions effectively
- Key pivotal part of this role will be imparting a 'user centric, data informed' mentality within your team and create an environment where assumptions are identified, constructively questioned and validated before decisions are made.
- You will embody principles of lean & agile product development, actively measure and analyse existing products, keep up to date with market trends and identify opportunities to innovate and improve.
- You will communicate progress and impact effectively and consistently to all stakeholders while also managing the internal brand of your team across the wider organisation.
- Motivating your team by giving them context and understanding of why they are working on a given feature and how their work impacts others in the business will also be another responsibility.
- You will be able to communicate as effectively with engineers as you do with business and commercial stakeholders and are comfortable moving from strategic discussions to writing precise acceptance criteria.
- You have 5+ years' experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- Consistent track record of building "best-in-class" products across responsive web and native apps with experience of C2C or B2C eCommerce or Marketplace products.
- You have worked extensively on features related to searching or browsing while considering SEO opportunity.
- You will be very commercially savvy - you think constantly about driving business results, and base your decisions in data, user interviews, and rigorous analysis.
It'll be for 12 months and is paying £550-£600 per day depending on experience.
Based in South West London.
If your skills match and you are able to start a new role immediately please apply now!