Brand Manager for amazing Outdoors Brand in Melbourne (Aus). Fantastic Salary and Relocation cos
Are you ready for a move? To Melbourne, Australia?! If you have brilliant Brand Management experience with Digital, Social Media, PR and Content then this fantastic role with a world-leading Outdoor Brand (online and retail) may be the opportunity you were waiting for.
- Develop the strategy for the Social Media and Online community.
- Manage content, planning, processes and briefing for Social Media.
- Create and manage Content strategy, with targets set for performance, traffic etc
- Manage the execution of all Product Copy, maintaining focus on each new season
- Manage the key relationships and develop the strategy for Earned Media.
- Implement reporting processes for each area such as Social Media, Competitor activity and Content.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the Brand focus is maintained throughout the business
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy
- Recruit, support and manage a strong team that delivers the marketing strategy
- Be involved and contribute to the overall Marketing Budget
For this opportunity you have:
- At least 7 years' experience of Brand Strategy and Planning.
- Social Media and PR strategy management
- Content production experience
- Budget management knowledge
- You're commercially minded with good project management skills
- You're a team leader! You're proactive, face challenges head on and can be decisive when required.
For more information on this really exciting opportunity to join this International Brand based in their Melbourne Office, contact me now. It's Summer there!
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/