Experienced SQL Developer to join thriving Data Agency £45 - £50K + bonus
The opportunity to join a data-rich marketing data agency as their SQL Developer and be involved in managing new SCV SQL marketing data hosting and custom client-led database solutions.
You'll be a database solutions developer, working in their Operations team where you will focus on hosted marketing databases, ensuring the data is loaded as per client requirements.
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) specification understanding is key as well as being able to build ETL applications.
- Scoping new client projects and liaising with other involved teams to support functionality and improvements
- Managing the accurate progression of client data into their hosted solution and ensuring the data quality and integrity is maintained throughout.
For this Opportunity you have:
- Proven experience working with marketing data
- Hands on experience working with SQL, ET, T-SQL and SSIS.
- You have practical experience working with name and address data.
- You're a great team player, adept at being proactive and supportive as well as leading on projects.
- If you have SAS Data Step, DBMS copy, Python or Java, that would be very useful but not essential.
This great opportunity is key to the team and you'll add great value and key skills, making a real difference in a great agency role.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/