Head of Digital Marketing
An exciting newly created role working for a leading online retailer based in Bath.
My client, a pure-play retail business, has a strong trading history with year-on-year growth. This a hugely exciting time to join this international business as they continue to grow and develop new markets.
The Head of Digital Marketing will report directly into the Marketing Director and will be responsible for developing and delivering high performance online media strategies and plans for all territories. The role is responsible for PPC, SEO and Affiliate Marketing. The role will encompass:
- Creating and deliver an integrated digital media strategy across PPC, SEO and Affiliate marketing to achieve global revenue and margin targets.
- Own and manage media forecasts and global budgets.
- Develop and deliver annual digital KPI's by territory.
- Deliver regular, accurate media performance reporting to key stakeholders.
- Constantly monitor performance across all media and territories, and take rapid, data driven decisions to optimise performance.
- Lead and manage the global PPC agency to deliver robust strategies, campaign, reporting and targets.
- Lead, develop and manage the Digital Marketing team of four.
The ideal candidate for this Head of Digital Marketing role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Significant experience managing multi-million pound budgets
- International, pure-play retail experience.
- Track record of delivering revenue and margin growth with a multi-million pound business.
- Advanced data analytics skills
- Global PPC strategy development and delivery
- Agency management and man-management
- Global Affiliate marketing
Highly competitive package.