Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £28,000 to £30,000 (DOE) + Benefits - Elstead, Surrey
Innovation Visual are looking to employ an experienced and gifted Senior Digital Marketing Executive to work with a wide range of clients, both B2B and B2C, in relation to their PPC, SEO, website content and conversion optimisation. The ideal candidate is organised, creative and has excellent client-facing skills. This role has the potential for rapid progression to a management role.
The role involves managing several client accounts, proactively considering new ideas and opportunities that will work well for these clients. You will also liaise with clients to explain their performance reports, devising a strategic plan to improve performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with several high-profile clients and develop your career.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a number of client accounts by working with the client and team to achieve their digital marketing goals
- Reporting on the performance of paid search campaigns and advising on changes
- Brainstorming ideas for client website content: blogs, surveys and additional pages
- Executing your digital marketing ideas for clients and measuring the performance
- Setting up and optimising Google Ads and Bing Adcenter paid search campaigns
- Writing engaging content for client websites: blogs, landing and ‘normal’ web pages
- Analysing website performance and help them improve performance to meet their KPIs
Innovation Visual is a digital marketing consultancy specialising in search marketing. We work in partnership with our clients to make their websites and digital assets more visible to the right audience and to deliver more profits through their online channels. We deliver search marketing and consultancy services tailored to our clients’ specific needs. No single package fits a client’s requirements because we believe each business is unique.
The benefits of being a Senior Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday per year and a company pension
- Full personal development training provided, constantly developing your skills and abilites
- Working in a professional and positive environment, with team trips in the UK and overseas
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- At least 18 months’ experience in digital marketing
- Commercial use of Google Ads, being Google Ads Fundamentals qualified and possessing a good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO; experience of Bing Adcenter preferred but not essential
- Be degree qualified, or able to demonstrate an equivalent ability level; able to demonstrate achieving results through digital marketing activities
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, and impressive interpersonal and client-facing skills with the ability to present effectively to senior level
- Ability to write on a variety of different subjects eloquently and plan and map integrated campaigns
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly