A multi-disciplinary interiors firm specialising in luxury travel and hospitality are seeking an experienced project coordinator for their Central London design studio.
Alongside the commercial planning manager and project leader, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all design studio projects, ensuring drawings are produced efficiently, delivered on time and within budget. Strong organisation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Assist in managing all design studio projects.
- Provide support to project leaders and commercial planning manager.
- Develop detailed project plans to deliver milestones and key project outputs.
- Ensure project schedules are recorded, reviewed and updated regularly.
- Assist with resource coordination and procurement.
- Generate and maintain project tracking sheets.
- Progress reporting to leadership team.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar project coordination role within design firm.
- PRINCE 2-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of full project cycle implementation.
- Ownership and delivery of project schedule and plan.
- Professional manner and ability to build rapport, both internally and externally.
- MS Project or equivalent.