Senior Presentation Designer
Brand communication and presentation agency who create compelling and innovative business stories for clients across digital presentation channels, animation and print are looking for a talented middleweight creative designer to join their small team based in Berkshire.
This person will be highly brand literate, thrive on variety and confident managing themselves, their projects and their deadlines in a challenging, often fast-paced environment. You will need to be open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable and able to showcase existing skills as well as learn new ones.
Working on big brands, you will have an eye for detail, high standards and an ability to be creative inside the lines. They will also have a sound knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as a working knowledge of Powerpoint.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Designer for a broad range of projects.
- Concept creation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- Asset creation for use in our presentations and animations.
- To maintain the high visual standard and assist others in maintaining this standard.
- To bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind.
- A great eye and ability to develop strong ideas that work across the full range of media.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Degree level qualification.
- 5+ years creative experience within a studio environment.
- A knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Office.
- Fully experienced in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Strong communication and creative/development skills.
- Ability to scamp visuals for concept development and storyboarding.
- Brand standards aware and able to switch between branded environments with ease.
- PC literate.
Salary is paying up to £50,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and relevant, please email me your CV and folio asap email@example.com