Interior Designer - Mixed Sector
Grimshaw, the award-winning global practice are looking for talented and experienced junior designers to join its growing interiors team in London. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the front-end design concept and
- Assisting the interiors director on concept generation and design development.
- Put together design presentation packages, including rendered visuals, mood boards.
- Good level of understanding of materials, finishes and FF&E.
- Produce technical drawings, e.g. tender packages, schedules and specifications, coordination with other consultants, site liaison.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Previous experience in the commercial workplace /fit-out and hotel sector.
- Previous experience in working across all stages of the design process.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite. Advantageous to have Revit.
If you're a passionate junior designer looking to work at an innovative and well-respected practice with a global reach, this role is for you.