Location: Home Farm, Esholt, BD17 7RH
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days (9-5.30pm or 8.30-5pm)
Bayfields is a high-end opticians boasting 18 practices across the UK with ambitious plans to grow this portfolio even further in the near future. We are currently recruiting an exciting and fast-paced Marketing Executive role to join our Marketing and Communications department. The role, reporting to the Head of Marketing, is a highly diverse position and will offer the successful candidate a full mix role where they can make a real and tangible difference to the success of the organisation.
We are looking for someone creative and digitally-minded, organised, personable and proactive who is comfortable liaising with many different stakeholders at all levels on a daily basis, and who is able to throw themselves into a broad range of marketing projects. We are looking for someone who stands out from the crowd, who isn't afraid to bring new ideas to the table and who has the unique mix of being digital and creative all in one bundle!
In a nutshell we are looking for the successful candidate to:
- Be an all-round marketeer - Deliver the marketing plan on time and on budget, taking full ownership of tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing
- Know the numbers - Constantly monitor and report on targets, analytics and ROI of all marketing spend - ensuring you have a finger on the pulse of the marketing department at all times
- Protect the brand - Act as a brand guardian; ensuring appropriate use of the brand image and tone of voice at all times and across all touch points
- Be everywhere - Be the first point of contact for all practices, understanding their pressure points and supporting them in targetted local marketing activity
- Be our digital guru - Take ownership of all digital marketing channels; website, social media, digital communication etc.
To apply, you must fit the following criteria:
- Have extensive experience in a full mix marketing role (minimum 2 years)
- Be digitally savvy and analytical (must be able to demonstrate experience of using digital platforms)
- Be creative and customer-focussed
- Be highly organised and fast-paced
- Have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Be ambitious and work on own initiative
- Have a positive will-do attitude
- Have experience in Adobe InDesign (desired but not essential)
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly