An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Sales Executive at a leading management consultancy specialising in supply chain and logistics, who are partnered with some of the biggest blue chip clients across the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting their career in Marketing and would like to get a foot in the door.
From the beginning, you will play an integral role supporting the wider marketing team with the planning and execution of premium campaigns. You will also have significant exposure towards their CMS, Account planning activity, internal comms & social media. Critical to the role will be impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as a team and individually.
- Maintain and update the website including writing content, benchmarking against competitors, identifying improvements, design updates and analytics
- Produce compelling marketing material including brochures, stands, client pitches
- Conduct research and analyse data to provide insight to marketing campaigns
- Assist with writing client pitches where required, providing compelling marketing input
- Up to 12 months marketing experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Self-starter, with a positive outlook and can-do attitude, friendly, approachable and a team player
- Able to act on own initiative and understand the importance of stakeholder management
- Must be a very competent user of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint