Campaign Specialist 6 month FTC (3 days per week) B2C!
The UK's leading providers of general insurance products are looking for a part-time Campaign Specialist for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract role in their Reigate office. This will be a job share for 3 days per week.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Perfect job for someone local to the Reigate area and looking for a part-time role! Well-known insurance brand with an excellent working culture - they put their customers and colleagues in the heart of everything they do! You'll be responsible for delivering and implementing engaging campaigns as well as the full creative briefing process (online and offline).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for delivering the cross-sell, up-sell and retention strategy through the implementation of campaigns across a range of channels (email, DM, Ops/outbound, digital touchpoints).
- You will also ensure all communications address customer needs, are compliant and maximise marketing opportunities where appropriate.
- You will brief email, DM, and outbound data requirements to the Marketing Data Analyst identifying the best prospects to target.
- As well as this you will brief print and documentation mailing suppliers on agreed copy and content improvements, ensuring all necessary stakeholders have been engaged and provided input.
- Working with the in house creative team, you will develop the creative needed for campaign activities.
- You will work with the preferred mailing house supplier to deliver the agreed direct mail tests, on time and within budget.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting of the campaigns.
- You will liaise with Operations to ensure that the Ops team are briefed in advance of any campaign activity.
- You will raise purchase orders and receipt invoice payments.
- You will collate, monitor and report the campaign results for cross and up-sell activities to ensure that campaigns are optimised and learnings taken on board for future activities.
- You must have previous direct marketing experience working across a range of channels.
- You will have a strong interest in customer marketing, and deriving value from existing customer base.
- You will be passionate about the customer, consistently striving to deliver excellent customer experience through all contacts.
- You will have good business awareness, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of achieving efficient return on investment.
- You will have a positive and enthusiastic approach, demonstrating an ability to work autonomously as well as a willing participant within a team.
If you your skill set matches the requirements above, you are able to start immediately and interested in a part-time role, please do get in touch!