Digital Account Manager
Position: Digital Account Manager
Our client is a full service marketing communications agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced Digital Account Manager to the team. They specialise in driving digital design strategy and to deliver growth in a range of sectors
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across a broad range of digital projects, have good communication skills, have the ability to recommend, plan and develop dynamic projects and campaigns, be actively involved at all stages of the projects and always be aware of profitability, proactively seeking opportunities to grow each account.
- Understanding client objectives and the sector in which they, their customers and their competitors operate.
- Working on and delivering the marketing strategy for clients including regular measurement, review and refinement.
- Delivering creative website build projects and digital design briefs
- Ensuring that all processes from project brief to delivery are carried out to a consistently high standard.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and team members to co-ordinate and manage the profitable delivery of all tasks required as part of the strategy and deliver projects that form part of this.
- Thinking proactively and creatively to ensure all potential opportunities for your clients are explored.
- Managing client budgets and taking full responsibility for hours allocated across each department as per resource required (design, development, digital strategy, search and PPC)
- Preparing cost estimates and proposals for clients
- Pitching and presenting strategies to clients if required
- Have worked in a creative / digital agency for a minimum of two years
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, the process of digital design (websites etc.)
- Have a passion for marketing and helping clients to achieve their goals
- Be able to interpret and analyse marketing data and recommend and implement changes as a result of this
- Be a team player and be willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team when needed
- Experience of using Hubspot - Not essential but highly desirable
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly