Position: Product Designer
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are looking for a hardgoods product designer to work within their design studio. As a product designer you would be expected to design not only hardgoods, but a wide range products.
They are ideally looking for someone who is a quick and innovative individual, with a BSc/BA Hons in Industrial or Product Design, with at least 2/3 years experience as a designer within a design studio. You would need to have excellent visualization and Illustrator skills, as well as experience of Microsoft Office. They also expect a flexible approach and the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs.
- Production of high quality 3D visuals.
- Creation of technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing.
- Trend researching and compilation of reports.
- Presenting finalised concepts to clients & or internal sales teams.
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Team-player. Enthusiastic and supportive of other team members.
- Product Design background, ideally of multi-disciplinary outlook.
- Communicative, cheerful and open-minded.
- Self motivated, take an active interest in personal self-development
- Good overall organization skills.
- Awareness of the importance in adhering to a client's brand equity.
- Ability to use a digital SLR camera and studio lighting will be a bonus.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign(Preferable)
- Rhino 3D + Keyshot
- Product Photography (Not Essential)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.